Hetalia Life RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Are You and How The Heck Did You Get Here!?

+3
Maria Beilschmidt
Spain
Japan
7 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Who Are You and How The Heck Did You Get Here!? Empty Who Are You and How The Heck Did You Get Here!?

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:44 am

(so through another one of England's summoning-gone-wrong, he summoned us! the loyal Hetalia World RPers! So we each landed in a different country, and I, Caitlin, got stuck with Nihon! We can each carry up to two items, and I choose my color gaurd flag and rifle to have with me when I land in Nihon's front yard! We can also play our Hetalia characters. Well I guess we have too since we have to interact with them... Then there is a world meeting and our counties bring us to figure out how in the hell they get us back!)

-shakes heads and moves flag silk out my face- What the heck... Where's my rifle. -rifle falls and smacks me on the head- OW, SHIT!

Back to top Go down

Who Are You and How The Heck Did You Get Here!? Empty Re: Who Are You and How The Heck Did You Get Here!?

Post  Japan Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:10 am

Austrailia wrote:(so through another one of England's summoning-gone-wrong, he summoned us! the loyal Hetalia World RPers! So we each landed in a different country, and I, Caitlin, got stuck with Nihon! We can each carry up to two items, and I choose my color gaurd flag and rifle to have with me when I land in Nihon's front yard! We can also play our Hetalia characters. Well I guess we have too since we have to interact with them... Then there is a world meeting and our counties bring us to figure out how in the hell they get us back!)
!

((Nihon is confuzzeled here... D= I don't think I get the concept))
Japan
Japan
The Engrish Tiicha

Back to top Go down

Who Are You and How The Heck Did You Get Here!? Empty Re: Who Are You and How The Heck Did You Get Here!?

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:29 am

((I think I kinda do... we are countries of our own, and we and up in Hetalia because England summoned us to it, plus we can carry two items each O.= that's the premise i get anyway))

Back to top Go down

Post  Japan Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:38 am

((WAAAITTTT... so I can be super fangirl Japan! So its like we are in our characters bodies?))
Japan
Japan
The Engrish Tiicha

Back to top Go down

Post  Spain Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:37 am

(( Ooh I think I get it. o: Like, we're ourselves and our character and ourself is with someone else's character? ))
Spain
Spain
Ruler of Turtles

http://hetalialife.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:54 am

(What Italy said is basically it...)

-looks up to see a black hair man staring at me- I, um! Where am I?

Back to top Go down

Post  Japan Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:24 pm

((Kay.. so I am me.. like Sakura me? And i am in Japan's body? Do i have this thing right?))
Japan
Japan
The Engrish Tiicha

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:12 pm

(no. You are your real world self, but you also play your country as well. So in my case i would be playing as Caitlin AND Australia. does hat clear things up some?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:16 pm

ooc;; So...I'd be a moody little bitch and Prussia?
..............this'll go well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Japan Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:31 pm

((Alright... so I am Sakura(Myself) then Japan also?
This is confusing. 0,o
CAN I BE A BOY?))

Japan: -looks at. blink blink- Herro...
Japan
Japan
The Engrish Tiicha

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:37 pm

I, um... Where am I exactly? I was walking to the practice feild, and then I fall down here, and now my head aches... Aw god dang it, did Whitney hit me in the face with her rifle again... -gets up and rolls up flag and picks up rifle, cradling both in one arm-

Back to top Go down

Post  Spain Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:41 pm

(( HM OKAY. Going in as Myu, I've got a silver dagger and my Age of Empires game~ I CRASH LAND ON um. GERMANY'S LAWN. 8D; ))

Myu: *sits up* Whaaa? @_@'
Spain
Spain
Ruler of Turtles

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:01 pm

I'm Caitlin, by the way. What's your name?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:18 pm

((this sounds like a lot of fun. I choose my Balisong (which just arrived today) and my traveler guitar))

[looking around, also on germany's lawn, rubbing the back of my head]
Ow.. Frick. What the heck..? Myu? What's going on?

Back to top Go down

Post  Spain Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:20 pm

I.. er.. don't.. know..? o_e' *clutches her dagger in her hand, JUST IN CASE!*
Spain
Spain
Ruler of Turtles

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Put it away, Myu. I don't think we're in any danger right now..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:42 pm

-looking around, thoroughly confused but saying nothing-

Back to top Go down

Post  Spain Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:10 pm

<< I'll put it away when I want to put it away. *twirls dagger around*

Ita; *skipping along, going to Germany's house*
Spain
Spain
Ruler of Turtles

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:34 pm

-starts wandering of towards Germany's house and spots the others- Hey, Myu! Where are we and how did we get here? It all looks so familiar!

Back to top Go down

Post  Spain Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:18 pm

It kind of do- *spots Italy* OMGITACHANAHHH *flies to tackle Ita*

Ita: O_O D8 I SURRENDER, VE! *flail*
Spain
Spain
Ruler of Turtles

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Wait if that's Italy then... -blank face and sudden fan girl scream- OHMYHOLYFUCKINSHITWE'REINTHEHETALIAWORLD!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Spain Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:26 pm

WAIT WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?! omigod where is Germany i must glomp him

Ita: DD; WAAAAH~ *flails and runs away* GERMANY GERMANY THERE ARE STRANGE PEOPLE ON YOUR LAWN!
Spain
Spain
Ruler of Turtles

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:27 pm

MADNESS? THIS IS HETALIAAAAAA! -fangirl squeals and hugs Myu- THIS IS SO AWESOME!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Wait.. If we're here, does that mean everyone is? Oh god.. Where's Ally?
Germany: [storms out the front door with a rageface] What's going on?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Whooaahhh o.o *plops onto Germany's lawn*

Where am I? @__@
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt
The Maple King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum