Hetalia Life RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Rabbit Hole ((Heart no Kuni no Alice/Hetalia Crossover RP))

+3
Siberia
Spain
Sicily
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Into the Rabbit Hole ((Heart no Kuni no Alice/Hetalia Crossover RP)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Into the Rabbit Hole ((Heart no Kuni no Alice/Hetalia Crossover RP))

Post  Sicily Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:22 am

*wanders close to the Hatter place*
Sicily
Sicily
The Cook

Back to top Go down

Into the Rabbit Hole ((Heart no Kuni no Alice/Hetalia Crossover RP)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Into the Rabbit Hole ((Heart no Kuni no Alice/Hetalia Crossover RP))

Post  Sicily Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:28 am

*wanders close to the Hatter place*
Sicily
Sicily
The Cook

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:12 pm

n_n Sure! *looks at Auss* Just let me get some more tea... then I'll come explore with you. |D
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt
The Maple King

Back to top Go down

Post  Australia Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:46 pm

(/ big smile ) Okay! (/ sits by Iggy waiting ) ............. (/ looks at book ) What are you reading, Hatter?
Australia
Australia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:08 pm

*yawns* Pride and Prejudice... where are you going?

Back to top Go down

Post  Australia Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 pm

(/ watches Iggy yawn ) So it wasn't that good? (/ glares at book ) Good thing I don't like big books. (/ shrugs ) I dunno yet. It's gonna be an adventure! Do you wanna come?
Australia
Australia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 pm

*walks back towards Iggy and Auss with a tray holding a new pot of tea and cup*
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt
The Maple King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sicily Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:29 pm

*looks at bottle in hand* Don't they have water in this damn forest
Sicily
Sicily
The Cook

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:26 pm

*taps Auss in the head lightly with the book* They help you learn and use your head, which you apperently can not do so. Along with adventuring outside I'm not in the mood, and it would waste a perfectly good pot of tea.

Back to top Go down

Post  Australia Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:05 pm

(/ puts both hands on top of head; pouts ) I can learn without reading! I know I can! Hmph. Okay. But another time! Okay? It'll be a grand adventure! (/ looks at Cana ) Right?! (/ jumps to feet and spins ) A grand grand Grand adventure!
Australia
Australia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Beilschmidt Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Um... okay! Grand adventure yeah...! ^^;
Maria Beilschmidt
Maria Beilschmidt
The Maple King

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:09 am

Which ever you choose *contently drinks his tea*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum