Hetalia Life RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Class. Go crazy. (Don't stab anyone with the x-acto knives)

+4
Siberia
Chibitalia
Belgium
Qatar
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Art Class. Go crazy. (Don't stab anyone with the x-acto knives) Empty Art Class. Go crazy. (Don't stab anyone with the x-acto knives)

Post  Qatar Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:48 pm

-sets bag down and grabs a peice of green film and an x-acto knife-

Qatar
The Bad-Ass Military Chick

Location : -reloads machine gun- Whatever you do, don't turn around...

Back to top Go down

Art Class. Go crazy. (Don't stab anyone with the x-acto knives) Empty Re: Art Class. Go crazy. (Don't stab anyone with the x-acto knives)

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:20 am

Morning, Qatar. [sets his bag down and pulls out a book of high quality grid-paper]

Back to top Go down

Art Class. Go crazy. (Don't stab anyone with the x-acto knives) Empty Re: Art Class. Go crazy. (Don't stab anyone with the x-acto knives)

Post  Qatar Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:57 am

Morning Germany. How are you? -pulls out an image of a Bengal Tiger and tapes the green film on top-

Qatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:27 pm

I'm fine. [starts to add more detail to his "Drawing"] (It's actually blueprints)

Back to top Go down

Post  Qatar Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:28 pm

-caps knife blade and walks over to Germany, looking at the drawing- What are you working on?

Qatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Belgium Mon May 30, 2011 9:25 pm

[bursts through the door, a bit flushed, breathless, and hair slightly messy] ...Sorry I'm... [sudden realization dawns] Oh. uh.... I guess I'm not as late as I thought. [slightly embarrassed, sets up a canvas and begins to set out some supplies]
Belgium
Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:35 pm

[surprised at Belgium's sudden entrance, but turns to Qatar]
Blueprints for a project.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibitalia Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:44 pm

(chibitalia enters room) Hello everyone ( sets canvas, paint brushes, and pencils on a table)
Chibitalia
Chibitalia

Back to top Go down

Post  Belgium Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:00 am

Good morning chibitalia! [friendly smile. Finished taking out supplies and starts sketching with a charcoal pencil, but also has water colors sitting out next to some clippings from a magazine]
Belgium
Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibitalia Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Hello Miss Belgium (smiles back) what are you making today? I am making a beautiful picture for my big brother Spain because he is always so nice to me.
Chibitalia
Chibitalia

Back to top Go down

Post  Siberia Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 am

*walks in* Hey everybody *walks over to my station and gets to work*
Siberia
Siberia

Back to top Go down

Post  Belgium Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:05 pm

[blushes at the mention of Spain. Pretends to concentrate on her canvas as she waits for her face to go back to normal] It's something I saw in a dream a while back and it stuck with me, so I'm going to create an art piece of it. [It is not quite clear what she's drawing with the charcoal pencil] I'll show it to you when I've finished, 'kay?
Belgium
Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post  Belgium Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:06 pm

[turns and smiles at Siberia] Good morning Siberia!
Belgium
Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibitalia Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:16 pm

ok i can't wait to see it
Chibitalia
Chibitalia

Back to top Go down

Post  Belgium Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:46 pm

((where are Qatar and Germany ?)) [concentrated, carefully sketching many different lines and strokes which are making a figure in the middle of the canvas]
Belgium
Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuwait Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:01 pm

-walks in happily, humming along with her iPod and sets bag down in the seat next to Qatar-

Kuwait

Back to top Go down

Post  Qatar Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:36 pm

-turns to Kuwait- Good morning, sister... Glad to see you got up out of bed after I left.

Qatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Japan Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:13 am

*was already sitting in the room, in a corner drawing silently.*
Japan
Japan
The Engrish Tiicha

Back to top Go down

Post  Belgium Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 pm

[the figure is starting to take the form of a tree. Starts humming softly to herself as she works]
Belgium
Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibitalia Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:20 pm

(looks around room and sees Japan in the corner) Oh Hello Japan I did not see you there How have you been?
Chibitalia
Chibitalia

Back to top Go down

Post  Japan Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:33 pm

*is absorbed in his drawing*
Japan
Japan
The Engrish Tiicha

Back to top Go down

Post  South Italy Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:37 am

-Randomly cuts in out of nowhere-

Pfffttsshhhshhh I can do better than that >_>

Be amazed, Japan!!

-draws-
South Italy
South Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spain Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:31 pm

*pats a hand down on Romano* :D That's looking fantastic! *smiles and keeps patting his shoulder, laughing*
Spain
Spain
Ruler of Turtles

http://hetalialife.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post  South Italy Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:49 am

Ahahah... Rolling Eyes Of course it is you bastard...

-Looks away-
South Italy
South Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibitalia Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Big Brother Romano I didn't know you could draw so well (looks over to spain) Hello big brother Spain it is good to see you again
Chibitalia
Chibitalia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next